Shipping & Handling:
We offer multiple shipping methods including USPS Priority Mail and Express Mail, FedEx Ground, 2 Day or Overnight. With FedEx, most of our orders can be delivered within 3 business days. Please check out the FedEx ground shipping map below to see when you can expect to get your order. We offer you the convenience to calculate shipping charge before you place the order. Please use our online tool to calculate shipping cost after you place items in the shopping cart.
Shipping Time: For orders placed before 3:00pm CST, we will ship out the same day if everything in the order is in stock. For orders placed after 3:00pm CST, we will try, but not committed, to ship express orders including FedEx 2 Day, and Overnight on the same day. All other orders will be shipped out the next business day. FedEx ground will not deliver on Mondays but will delivery on Saturdays. For 2 day or Overnight Saturday delivery, please call us to discuss before order is placed.
All FedEx or USPS delivery terms are determined by the carriers. Their stated days of delivery refer to business days, excluding weekends and holidays. In some areas, some services may not be available.
Suggestions: We find it faster and more economical using USPS Priority Mail (compared to UPS Ground) to ship orders to the following states: Hawaii, Alaska, California, Oregon and Washington. USPS Priority Mail usually takes 2 to 3 days while FedEx Ground will take 4 to 5 days.
Now you can have packages held at FedEx Office nearest to you. Just let us know by phone or leave notes in the notes area when you check out! Advantages of this service: you will be notified when the package is available for pick up; you do not need to worry about packages being stolen; it is possible for you to get the package faster than it is delivered; and it does not cost you anything.
For customs in U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico, please select your respective state from the "Country" drop down list. You will still be charged for domestic shipping rates if you use USPS services.
FedEx Ground Shipping Transit Time Map:
The following map shows the approximate ground transit time from Applied Diamond Tools to different regions of the United States:
- Please provide us with an accurate shipping address.
- We are not responsible for deliveries to an incorrect address, and will charge FedEx address correction fees.
- We are not responsible for item left at your front door.
- Check your package before signing it, refuse the package if it looks like it was damage by shipper!
For international customers, we offer USPS International Express Mail (EMS), USPS International Priority Mail, UPS Worldwide Express and UPS Worldwide Expedited. International customers are responsible for paying custom duties and brokerage fees. FedEx or UPS collects duties and brokerage fees.
We also find it more economical to ship international orders with USPS International Express Mail. You can check out shipping rate to your country from USPS web site here, or email or call us to inquire about shipping costs for international orders.
1. All returns must be authorized prior to shipment. Please call us 1-800-980-7808 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange return or exchange.
2. All returns are permitted within 15 days from the date of receipt of merchandise. Returned merchandise will be accepted by Applied Diamond Tools only if the items are in resalable condition.
3. All return items must be shipped prepaid and contain copy of original invoice.
4. Please send return items to:
Applied Diamond Tools
18102 Chesterfield Airport Rd, Unit O
Chesterfield, MO 63005
Toolocity.com Home Page