The 16003 is a wet/dry vacuum which has placed in the rankings in the concrete grinding industry, decorative grinding, remodeling, backyard cleanup, contractor cleanup, shop cleanup and many more. The 16003 came about because of problems with many of the wet/dry vacuums that are in the market now. These problems were addressed and innovated into a design that not only surpassed the competition but competes with the high quality wet/dry vacuums. The problems that were addressed are:
- Most wet/dry vacuums blow dust and don't contain what is picked up.
- They have paper and expensive filters to replace
- You clean the filters by banging them against the garbage can
- Filters have to be changed when going from wet pickup to dry pickup
- They are loud
- They are not to be used for fine dust such as drywall and concrete dust
- The water drain is not regulated
- Filters clog and suction drops fast
Wet Dry Vacuum Dust Control Systems By The Wet Dry Vacuum Leader
- Designed to handle extremely fine dust from concrete, stone, fiberglass and drywall
- Patented filter system provides three layers of filtration
- Optional micro-prefilter captures down to .5 microns
- Certified HEPA vacuum model also available
- Clean filters without opening canister
- Primary and Secondary filters may be cleaned without removing the lid.
- There is no need to change the filter when switching from a dry job to a wet job (the filters never get wet).
- Does not cough dust when Wet Dry Vacuum is turned on
- Primary and secondary filters are machine washable synthetic fabric
- Patented double filter system
- Quiet operation, only 81 decibels
- Powerful 23,000 RPM 11.5 amp electric motor
- Tools store easily on the Wet Dry Vacuum
- Automatic air shut off for wet pickups
- Suction hose can be used for draining the 16 gallon tank
- High impact tank for years of trouble free use
- Designed to be used by the most demanding contractor
Concrete, mortor, stone, drywall, fiberglass. They all produce dust. Dangerous dust. Costly dust. Time consuming dust. It all has to be cleaned up, and a normal shop vac just doesnt cut it! You need a wet dry vacuum specifically designed to capture the extra fine dust created by these materials. You need the Wet Dry Vacumm from Dustless Technologies.
The Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum has a patented filter system featuring a primary and secondary filter, both made out of machine washable fabric. An agitator rod lets you clean the outer primary filter without opening the unit. The micro-prefilter bag is optional, and delivers many advantages. To install it, simply fit it over the intake port, making sure it snaps completely in place, and close the unit up. It is oversized intentionally so when its time to empty the wet dry vacuum, there is still 40% of bags capacity to ensure optimum air flow. Other vacuums CPM drops off after collecting only a few pounds of dust. Our maintains optimum CPM with as much as 40 lbs. of dust in the bag. An adhesive seal helps you keep the jobsite even cleaner. The micro-prefilter also retains its strength when wet.
Cycloning water vapor is captured on the ridges of these yellow bars, and drains down, away from the filtration system. A check ball prevents water from rising up to the filters and motor. Unlike other wet dry vacuums, our enables you to go from wet to dry vacuuming without changing the filtration elements.
Our wet dry vacuum also comes with a high-quality floor tool thats ideal for slurry pickup. The hose can be connected to the drain port so water and slurry can be dumped up to 12 feet away. The hose is very durable. And if its ever damaged, repairs are fast and easy to make.
A certified HEPA version of our wet dry vacuum is available too. A lot of companies claim to have a HEPA vacuum, but they may not be certified. If OSHA walks onto your job site, and your HEPA vacuum is not certified, they will shut you down. Ours is certified. We recommend contractors use a micro-prefilter in our HEPA vacuum to extend the life of the more expensive HEPA filter. The micro-prefilter captures particles down to .5 microns. Thats remarkably close to the HEPA filter that captures particles down to .3 microns.
Our floor tool features a brush skirt and wheels for improved performance. Its far superior to using a broom. The Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum comes with a full set of tools that conveniently store right on the unit. Put a Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum to work for you!
For those of you who are wondering what the difference is between model number 16003 and 16004, here is your answer. They are the exact same vacuum except for the front label and packaging. The 16004 is marketed for the drywall industry and the 16003 is marketed for the concrete, remodel, and home owners market.